Bulley Says Sayonara
Louise Bulley, market data manager at Lazard Brothers in London, left last week after more than five years with the firm. Bulley is moving to Singapore to join a global bank as regional market data manager, Asia-Pacific. She declines to name the bank at this time. Bulley, who has served on the board of both IPUG and the FISD, has previously worked in market data at Merrill Lynch, ING Barings and Deutsche Bank. No replacement has been named.
Wachter Departs Bloomb
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II