As part of a firmwide reshuffle, PaineWebber Inc. has relieved Bob Benmosche, executive vice president for operations systems and administration, of his technology duties. Benmosche was responsible for selecting Quotron to provide market data for the firm's retail broker quote system. Benmosche has been reassigned to a position on the business side, where he will manage the firm's southern division. He will no longer sit on the brokerage firm's executive committee, which has been reduced to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit