Moneyline Telerate is migrating to new ticker plant architecture that will eventually allow it to move away from Reuters’ St. Louis facility, an official at the vendor told Inside Market Data last week.
The vendor shares some of its data center facilities with rival Reuters in Missouri due to contractual arrangements stemming from its acquisition of Telerate from the Bridge estate. It has been working on the migration initiative to the new ticker infrastructure, called Crucible, since April
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit