Four banks are testing Caplin Systems’ new Web-based data service, which is designed to offer an alternative to the Reuters Trader Workstation (RTW). Caplin’s service, dubbed Mongoose, displays Reuters data as well as proprietary and other third-party content within a thin-client environment.
Reuters announced earlier this year that it is putting RTW into care and maintenance mode (IMD, July 29), and clients are being encouraged to migrate to Kobra and 3000 Xtra.
Nigel Glen, CEO of Caplin’s
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit