Corrections: The revenue growth rate for Dow Jones & Co.'s financial information services segment, which is comprised mainly of Telerate, slowed to 6.8 percent in the fourth quarter of last year. IMD misstated the figure in the last issue (IMD, Jan. 29).... First Call has signed five out of its six non-exclusive contracts with Research Direct contributors over the past five months. An article in the last issue of IMD said that First Call had made the deals during the past eight weeks.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers