An industry paper on Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) received a positive response at the May 16 meeting of the Reference Data Users Group (RDUG), according to one participant. But attendees expressed concern about the cost of implementing the LEI and about options for a unique security identifier.
"There was very positive feedback on the LEI proposal," says Simon Leighton-Porter, chairman of the legal entity and funds working group of RDUG. That proposal suggests the adoption of a new identifie
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit