The Chicago Board of Trade’s (CBOT) new quote vendor network (QVN) has prompted an overhaul of how the exchange distributes data from Dow Jones Indexes (DJI) as well as changes to CBOT’s ticker plant.
CBOT is the exclusive distributor of DJI’s index composition and prices to data vendors. Before migrating to the IP-based QVN at the start of this year, CBOT used serial point-to-point lines and multiplex channels, says Maggie Spanton, director of technical services at CMS Webview, which provide
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech