Iverson Financial Systems, a developer of data management services, has released an updated version of Global Index Monitor (GIM), which provides normalized constituent data for most world indices.
According to Iverson, the update, which is available now, is being used by three firms, including Lehman Brothers. Lehman did not respond to a request for comment by press time.
The new version of GIM is designed for the buy side, says Grant Slade, executive vice-president of marketing at Iverson, p
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership