Eleven brokers will begin providing RIXML (Research Information Markup Language)- and PDF-based research to buy-side clients via a new web portal from Researchsummary today (Monday, Jan. 20).
The portal, called Researchsummary Professional (RSPro), replaces the company’s original broker research service and is the first web-based service on the market to manage and deliver RIXML-based research. Firms delivering their research to the portal include Bear Stearns, Cazenove, CIBC, CLSA, Credit Ly
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit