Dow Jones Markets is moving the sales and marketing operations of its Americas group from Harborside to Two World Trade Center, "to bring them closer to customers," a spokesperson says. The 10-year lease for 71,000 square feet is valued at $23 million, reports say. Business operations for Dow Jones Markets and the newswires remain in Harborside.
Meanwhile, Dow Jones Markets has signed a deal with Agencia Estado, a domestic quote vendor in Brazil, which will co-market the vendor's offerings th
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse