Infocast, the Hong Kong-based market data and trading technology vendor, has launched Infocast Mobility, a mobile market data and trading tool, and has already won two local customers for the service.
Hong Kong brokerages Sinomax Securities and Ricofull Securities have signed for the service and Infocast expects to have a total of "between 20 and 50" customers by the end of 2004, Rico Chan, the company’s deputy CEO in Hong Kong, tells IMD.
Infocast Mobility is aimed at local brokers and their
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership