Correction: Ira Herenstein has not left Primark but is working at Mycalendar.com in a consulting role to the chairman in addition to his marketing role at Primark.
Joanna Ray has just joined Salomon Smith Barney in London in charge of market data. She joins from Nomura, where she also worked in a market data role. Ray did not return phone calls by press time. According to sources, Rae will work with the global market data group in New York. She is reportedly filling the spot held by John Bo
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership