NEW YORK--Four founding firms behind Investment Research Markup Language (IRML) have decided to disband the organization, say sources close to the issue. These firms may join RIXML.org (Research Information Exchange Markup Language) as steering committee members, the sources add.
This contradicts some industry reports that the RIXML and IRML organizations will merge into a single association for developing XML-based language for investment research.
The sources say the four buy-side and sell-s
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership