The London Stock Exchange has gained approval from the UK Financial Services Authority to provide an Approved Reporting Mechanism for transaction reporting, using its UnaVista Web-based matching, validation and reconciliation platform. In addition to the validation services required by MiFID, UnaVista will also provide tools for firms to monitor the quality of transaction reports, and to reduce the risks and costs of incorrect, late or duplicate reporting.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank