Swedish data visualization software vendor Panopticon has partnered with UK-based consultancy and software provider Bishopsgate Financial, to integrate Panopticon’s heatmap and treemap displays with banks’ real-time data sources and complex event processing engines. In addition, Bishopsgate will integrate Panopticon’s displays with its own software systems, including its Forté business intelligence system, and will become a reseller of Panopticon’s software.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act