Chicago-based ticker plant and low-latency data provider SpryWare has expanded its datacenter in Equinix’s 350, East Cermak Road facility in Chicago to support business growth, maximize the use of its space and scale its network by taking advantage of increased power on a new floor in the facility.
The vendor has taken space on Equinix’s newly equipped CH4 floor in the building, which offers more cabinet space and higher power density compared to the CH2 floor where SpryWare has its main cage, a
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank