Research technology and analytics vendor Worldflow has hired John Donald as head of strategy for its research business, which includes the recently launched WRD research distribution service. Donald was most recently a director at global security specialists Aegis, having previously served as global head of research at ING Financial Markets and headed the Asian research operations of Jardine Fleming and ING Barings.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won