Pink OTC Markets (the former Pink Sheets small-cap OTC equity market) has launched a new suite of market data services, collectively dubbed Real-Time+, which includes Level 1+, which adds bid, ask and aggregate size values to the existing best-bid-and-offer data, Level 2+, which provides full market depth, and Real-Time Reference Price, which provides real-time baseline prices to websites and terminal providers free of charge.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming