Tick database and complex event processing engine provider One-MarketData has hired Tsuyoshi Inoyama as director of sales engineering for Japan and Asia-Pacific, with responsibility for its sales operations in the region, following the signing of the first client in Asia for the vendor's OneTick database last year.
He was previously principal consultant at Thomson Reuters, which he joined as a result of its takeover of tick data management vendor Vhayu Technologies last year, where he was the J
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech