Three former executives of price contributions technology vendor Gissing Software, which Reuters acquired in 2008, have formed a new company, Gissing Technology, which will provide interfaces for aggregating data from multiple data distribution platforms.
Chief executive Paul Watmough joined Gissing Software in 2007 as sales and marketing director after 10 years in a similar role at Speedwell Associates. Following Reuters' purchase of Gissing Software, Watmough became global head of contribution
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit