London-based network providers Colt Telecom and EuNetworks last week announced they will provide connectivity to NYSE Euronext's access centers for connecting to the exchange group's SFTI (Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure) network, allowing clients co-located in the new NYSE Euronext European Liquidity Center in Basildon, Essex to access their servers in the center from other locations via SFTI Optic, a new wavelength-based service for accessing co-lo racks in the new facility.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won