Trading telephony and network provider IPC is rolling out low-latency "express" network routes across North American exchange centers - one between New York and Chicago, and a second between New York and Toronto - in response to the high client demand for access to exchanges in these market centers.
In response to growing uptake - primarily by high-frequency, proprietary and algorithmic traders - following the extension of the vendor's Electronic Connectivity Service (ECS) data network to Toront
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming