The Chicago Board Options Exchange has signed up to latency monitoring software vendor Correlix's RaceTeam service, to monitor order latency and provide latency metrics to clients in real time for its CBOE and C2 markets, allowing them to optimize trading strategies, manage latency and react quicker to changing market conditions.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse