New Zealand-based packet capture and network monitoring technology vendor Endace will this week announce a hosted latency monitoring service that will provide information on the latency of clients' connections to trading venues, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Previously, firms would have needed to buy the vendor's network probe hardware appliances and build their own monitoring infrastructure. But only a relatively small number of banks, hedge funds and trading firms are in a position to con
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit