Nasdaq OMX last week acquired direct market access technology vendor FTEN and Stockholm-based investor relations webcast technology supplier Zoomvision Mamato (ZVM). The FTEN acquisition will help Nasdaq members comply with regulations around their sponsored access trading services, while Nasdaq will integrate the ZVM technology into its Global Corporate Solutions division to help companies communicate with investors via webcasts.
Separately, next April, Nasdaq will change how it delivers
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act