Technical analysis provider Recognia has expanded its analytics tools to cover commodities futures in addition to equities and exchange-traded funds, in response to client demand for exposure to volatility.
The vendor released the new capabilities in November, based on data covering 700 equity index, energy, metals and minerals, currency and agricultural commodity futures contracts listed on more than 30 exchanges worldwide, which it sources from an unnamed consolidator.
“The reason for going in
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership