The IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) has introduced a new fee for receiving real-time data, priced according to how many client servers access its FIX price server.
The exchange first announced the per-server fee to end-user clients in the third quarter of last year, and the policy became effective from Jan. 1. The policy charges firms $50 per month for each server accessing the exchange’s real-time data and connected to its FIX price server, to help fund ongoing latency and capacity improvements
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II