Russell Investments has hired Gareth Parker as director of index research and design and Stephane Degroote as regional sales director in Europe.
Parker previously held a similar role at Standard & Poor’s, prior to which he was director of indexes at real estate data provider IPD, and held various roles at FTSE, while Degroote joins from latency monitoring vendor Correlix, where he was sales director for Europe and Asia, prior to which he was head of equity derivatives sales at Markit.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership