Credit data provider CMA has unveiled DataVision Bonds, a daily pricing service for 11,000 illiquid corporate and emerging market bonds, aggregated and calculated using a consensus of prices sourced from buy-side contributors to CMA’s credit default swap pricing service.
The data includes mid-prices and bid-ask spreads, for multiple price types—such as cash, yield, option-adjusted spread and asset-swap spread—for corporate fixed-rate and floating-rate bonds and emerging market government bonds,
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit