Harold Berens has joined asset manager PineBridge Investments as global head of market data and data management, responsible for the build-out and management of all market and reference data processes and functions globally, including the firm’s data integrity and data governance projects.
Berens joins from BlackRock, where he was director of the firm’s market and reference data services team, prior to which he spent nine years at Bank of America in various market data roles including principal
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers