Herndon, Va.-based network and co-location provider CFN Services will this week unveil Alpha, an outsourced platform for firms outside the top tier of high-frequency trading to access market data and other services, and will announce a deal with SIX Telekurs to source low-latency exchange data via Telekurs’ market connections and vendor-of-record status.
The alliance provides CFN with access to direct exchange data—initially covering North America, though the vendors may extend this to leverage
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit