ING Investment Management is using Bloomberg’s proprietary research management platform technology to create a network for portfolio managers and buy- and sell-side analysts to communicate and collaborate.
ING can now share and distribute its proprietary research and stock calls throughout its organization and monitor the performance of analysts’ trade ideas in real time via Bloomberg’s Trade Idea system TMSG.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit