Thomson Reuters has rolled out its Elektron market infrastructure at the National Stock Exchange of India’s co-location facility in Mumbai to deliver high-speed connectivity to the exchange’s data for firms running algorithmic trading strategies, and will expand the services available on-site over time to 350 exchanges and over-the-counter markets carried via Thomson Reuters’ consolidated datafeeds, and the vendor’s machine-readable news.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse