Tullett Prebon Information last week extended a long-running deal to provide its money market, interest rate, bonds and spot and forward FX data to Japanese vendor Quick. Meanwhile, the broker’s OTC Valuations subsidiary launched a new low-cost OTC price verification service that can value portfolios with high volumes of instruments. OTC Val is offering daily valuations for 20 cents each, which includes challenge support, automated portfolio submission and delivery of price files.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit