New York-based hedge fund analytics provider Pertrac is providing access to qualitative and quantitative records and rankings of more than 2,200 Italian, Swiss and European hedge funds and UCITS funds from Italian hedge fund data provider MondoAlternative, delivered via daily updates and monthly rankings. The data will allow investors to select appropriate funds, and enable fund managers to benchmark themselves against a broader universe.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act