German government-owned bank KfW Bankengruppe is to roll out Paris-based Pricing Partners’ Price-it Library and Price-it Online OTC derivatives pricing analytics and valuation service, to back-test and validate prices.
Also last week, the vendor announced an upgrade to allow its products to compute volatility surfaces on options data from Thomson Reuters’ 3000 Xtra and Eikon desktops.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act