Carsten Dirks left his role as global managing director of Interactive Data’s Managed Solutions arm late last year to join Open-Xchange, a provider of software-as-a-service collaboration and messaging tools as chief operating officer, responsible for the vendor’s engineering, professional services, support and corporate functions. Dirks joined Interactive Data via the vendor’s 2005 purchase of German data provider IS.Teledata, where he was senior vice president of corporate solutions.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership