Nasdaq OMX will this week begin a free beta test period of QView, a web-based tool that gives traders a full view of their firm’s order flow on the Nasdaq Stock Market, enabling them to track overall order and execution data in real time, view historical volume summaries, filter orders and trades by quantity, volume or dollar value, and view activity by filters such as sessions, market participant ID, symbol or order type.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech