Austin, Texas-based real-time systems monitoring software vendor FSMLabs has added more alerting and detection capabilities to its TimeKeeper server-clock synchronization software over the past two months, to help firms better monitor the stability of their time sources to support accurate latency monitoring.
FSMLabs added the ability to track and log multiple time sources simultaneously last year (IMD, Sept. 19, 2011), which paved the way for a new feature that automatically monitors the logs a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership