European datacenter provider Interxion is completing construction of its second London datacenter and is now pre-selling rack space in the facility, in advance of the site's opening at the end of the second quarter of this year.
The new LON2 facility, which is 60 meters away from Interxion's primary LON1 datacenter, is scheduled to go live in June, and will provide the vendor with an additional 1,700 square meters of space on its London campus, says Richard Warner, UK marketing manager at Interx
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers