Thomson Reuters will create an Elektron co-location service in Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing’s datacenter, enabling clients to access low-latency data from HKEx and other regional and international data, in response to demand for access to local data. Clients will also have access to managed infrastructure services, performance monitoring, network connectivity and access to other products and services from the vendor via its Elektron managed service offering.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech