David Polen recently left his role as managing director and head of systematic trading and product management at Lime Brokerage to rejoin data and trading technology provider Fidessa—where he previously spent 13 years between 1997 and 2010 in various development and management roles, most recently as senior vice president and head of hosted product management—as head of business development, overseeing the vendor’s strategic growth plans in the US. In his new role, Polen reports to Mark Ames, ch
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers