Dow Jones FX Trader's news team has developed The Wall Street Journal Dollar Index, which is designed to provide traders and corporate treasurers with an accurate measure of the value of the US dollar, based on trading volumes in seven currency pairs from the Bank for International Settlements. The vendor is making index values, historical analysis and the methodology behind the index available on the WSJ website.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit