Computational and analytical software provider Wolfram Research released Version 9 of its Mathematica computational platform today, Nov. 28, enhancing its analytic capabilities and making it easier to use, to meet the requirements of its core quantitative trader clients, as well as the needs of a growing non-quant user base among small hedge funds and large banks.
The new release provides improved signal processing capabilities via a collection of linear filters -- such as moving averages -- and
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy