Ottawa, Canada-based technical analysis data display provider Recognia expanded its sales team at the end of last year to help the vendor penetrate new geographical regions and business sectors, officials say.
The new hires include Kerry Smith and Taherah Kühl, who both joined the vendor in London as sales directors covering Europe, and Wilton, Conn.-based Mike Porricelli, who joined the vendor as director of professional market sales covering the US.
Smith was most recently a sales executive a
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech