San Francisco-based software developer 4th Story has released a new analytics tool, dubbed Execution and Risk Analytics, which monitors traders' execution performance against benchmark trade data, and acts as a risk check for unusual trading activity based on historical trade data.
The vendor began developing the Execution and Risk Analytics capabilities last year as part of its Analytic Dashboard package, which also includes an upcoming market color module that provides information of instrumen
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act