Low-latency fiber network provider Perseus Telecom has in recent weeks established low-latency connectivity of less than 50 microseconds roundtrip latency between Brazilian exchange group BM&F Bovespa and Equinix's ALOG datacenter in Sao Paulo, which is connected to Nasdaq OMX's datacenter in Carteret, NJ via the LiquidPath managed low-latency connectivity platform that Perseus rolled out in February.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act