Jersey City-based exchange Direct Edge will scrap its market datafeeds and trading technology, and migrate to those of BATS Global Markets, following the announcement earlier today that BATS will acquire Direct Edge for an undisclosed sum in a deal that is expected to close in the first half of next year.
The four US equity markets run by BATS and Direct Edge -- BATS' BZX and BYX exchanges and Direct Edge's EDGX and EDGA exchanges -- will remain in operation but will run "exclusively on the prop
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership