The service, which links the London-based markets of NYSE Euronext, BATS Chi-X, the London Stock Exchange, the London Metal Exchange, Icap EBS and data vendor Thomson Reuters, also enables customers to connect with the wireless network to Frankurt that Perseus created in 2012.
Clients can access the London metro service from the datacenters of the London Stock Exchange and Thomson Reuters in London, in addition to Equinix's LD4 datacenter in Slough and NYSE Euronext's datacenter in Basildon.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit