"As soon as we show people, they get it, and their next question is ‘Can I just use it as an analytical tool?'" says John Cosenza, co-head of electronic trading at Cowen. "So we are working on a next phase of allowing electronic customers to log in and see the signal... without placing orders with us."
The short-term alpha model uses a range of data inputs─including large volumes of historical data, technical factors and correlations, and machine-learning techniques─to derive a signal of where a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit